We encourage and invite interested organizations or individuals to submit proposals for organizing sessions at the15th International Biotechnology Symposium (IBS) and Exhibition to be held on September 16-21, 2012 at EXCO in Daegu, Korea.
Topics of the proposed sessions should be related to following Conference sections.
*each section will contain 5~6 sessions.
· Agricultural and Food Biotechnology
· Applied Microbiology
· Bioenergy and Biorefinery
· Biosensors and Nanobiotechnology
· Environmental Biotechnology
· Medical Biotechnology
· Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
· Process Biotechnology
· Others (Biosafety, Bioeconomy, Biopolicy, Bioeducation, Bioethics etc.)
The session proposals should be received until September 30, 2011 and notification of acceptance / rejection will be sent by October 31, 2011.
Each session proposal should contain the following information;
· Title of the session
· Name, organizational affiliations, e-mail address and other contact details of the session organizer(s)
· Previous experience of the organizer(s) in organizing sessions (if any)
· Description of the topic of the session
· List of proposed speakers, organizational affiliations, and tentative titles of their presentations
*each proposed session will cover one slot, usually 90 minutes, hosting four speakers.
If you would like to submit a session proposal, please download the registration form below. After completion of all sections, email it to IBS 2012 secretariat at email@example.com.