Instruction for Oral Presentation
- Each speaker has 15 minutes for his/her presentation including Q&A. Session Chairs will enforce time linits strictly so that no author monopolizes someone else's time.
- Each speaker should be present at the presentation room at least 30 minutes before the session starts.
- The electronic file for the presentation should be submitted at least 2 hours before th session starts.
- PC and beam projector are available for presentation. The use of personal laptops has to be notified in advance to the technician in each session room.
- In case using a personal Macintosh computer, please sure to bring a VGA adaptor and test it first in the 'Preview Room' before the presentation.
Instruction for Poster Presentation
- Poster sessions will start at 10:00 AM and end at 5:00 PM each day.
- The size of poster should be 800 mm(width) x 1,300 mm(height).
- Please use the adhesive tapes provided by IBS2012 Secretariat for attaching your posters to the board designated by your poster number.
- Posters must be taken off when each poster session is over(after 5:00 PM each day). Any unattended posters will be collected by the staff and kept at the registration desk.
- Poster presenters are requested to attend at their posters during the presentation session. Posters will be evaluated by referees and prizes will be awarded to the selected posters at the closing ceremony.
Program at a Glance
- E-mail : email@example.com (Ms. Mijin Son)
- Tel : +82-53-746-9969
- Fax : +82-53-746-9007